Monday 9 July 2012

Omurice Ventures Again

One of the tings I don't miss back home, is the lousy Internet. It's been LONG since my last post on my birthday :) I still do cook and bake even at home and though I don't post them up since parents are already HERE anyway. But I'll just post some up for my friends to see :) Brothers wanted omurice again..They're addictive and the Kdrama Rooftop Prince has something to do with it too ;) 






 My less pepper-ed version of couscous, since none of my family members can take spicy food. Seriously, bummer! =.= But the couscous was accepted well anyway. Pumpkin and chives..Hm..Nice combo.




1 comment:

  1. Ugh.. dammit! My memories are flashing back to when I've been eating these few months back D= It's odd how powerful a craving rice in a bag of egg can make XD

    ReplyDelete