Saturday 1 December 2012

Finding new solutions.













Trying out Pinterest to help sort my photo uploads. Having reached my limit in my storage account, means I need to sort out other methods of uploading photos into the blog.

Wonderful *NOT* Something I need, more WORK to settle. Already having tons in my load to work on, I HAVE THIS BLOG to manage.

Anyway, BACK to the food. The above photo shows. My interpretation of the Spicy Korean Doenjjang Jiggae with glass noodles *Courtesy of my mother*

 Those mussels? Heh I got them at 0.50p in Tesco. Pure luck I must say :) But now that they're cooked, it isn't even that much :P Anyway, happy cooking everyone! :)

2 comments:

  1. Well, I wouldn't put those gorgeous seafood gems in spicy soup but y'know, that's me :V Otherwise, its a wonderful dish to have in the winter! Keep up the blogging =D It de-stresses you and the fellow food maniacs out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. one fellow food manics here! that have been faithfully following

    ReplyDelete