Sunday 2 December 2012

When Work Gets Me Down



It was a tiring day and work just got to me and made me feel at the lowest. AGAIN. Like that's news anymore. So, in order to cheer myself up I've made myself use the halogen oven. Yes, I said "to cheer myself up" and oven in the same sentence. Might be the reason I scare some people off.



So, for dinner I took the liberty to roast my veggies (as seen cherry tomatoes and flavoursome onions AND sweet potatoes) I tossed these veggies along with my couscous and WALA~ my dinner is done. Tired but still have the energy to concoct imaginations of food.

 Happy cooking and eating~!

1 comment:

  1. Where is the meat in this meal? XD Well it's just dinner so that's fine. Cherry tomatoes look gorgeous when roasted, I say. Those onions are appealing with their unique cuts o.o

    ReplyDelete