Sunday 18 March 2012

Egg Topped Couscous and Immitation Kimchi!

Again, I tried to make some"fake kimchi" using blanched leftover cabbage and korean chilli paste with some soysauce/sweet chilli sauce/vinegar. And Ta-Daaa~~ it almost tastes like the real thing actually. A good way of using up old savvoy cabbages and serves as a good side dish with rice too! But tonight I made couscous since I was itching to try it out using a miso soup base.







I got creative and didn't want to have it as my typical boring couscous, so I cracked a raw egg on top of my bowl of couscous *which was underdone and wet since I added too much stock*  and then placed it in the microwave for about 2minutes. Presto! Egg's mostly done and couscous cooked to almost perfection! Dig in!















No comments:

Post a Comment