Tuesday 6 March 2012

Fish..A House Staple But Not in UK.

Everyday, I'd have fish at home that I grew sick of it because my dad's needs his omega 3s and he'll always place a slab of steamed or baked fish on my plate. I wouldn't mind it, it wasn't done on a regular basis. Because, let's face it too much of a good thing can be quite sickening sometimes. So, after so long since I had some fish soup with fish maw and fucuk *soybean sheets*, I thought I should just make it while I had the time in my hands.

I added tons of goodies in it to make it all the more sweeter without any help from MSG. Just the typical red dates, dried figs, wolfberries.. and of course ANCHOVIES. The imminent aroma of omega-3 rich foods couldn't bother me since I was craving for it. Oddly enough..It did disturbed one of my housemates or at least I think it's only one. Like I care, they bother me with their music and parties at night. And what is this compared to that? NOTHING! 





 
 And for my side, I decided to have baked fish with green peppers and white wine. I smothered the fish generously in red chilli marinade. Steamed eggs with spring onions at the same time too, to have it like tofu, which went well with the fish sitting on top.
I wasn't kidding when I said I was craving for fish.. xD









No comments:

Post a Comment