Sunday 25 March 2012

A Little Bit of Home



Okay, so the photo doesn't do any justice to my mom and grandma's interpretation of Chicken Rice Wine. But I did my best with the minimal resource I have at hand :( I wish I have that big wok and fresh ginger and most importantly, popo's home-brewed rice wine. That is KEY. What I have? A mini wok, with jarred ginger and white grape wine. Still not a good enough contender against popo's rice wine. I miss that stuff. Anyway, it tasted good despite lacking that WOW factor. 






As my side or main, whatever it is..I made some simple Kon Lou Mee tossed with chilli and cabbages. Simple. Since I was wrecking my brain all day with revisions and reports. Need some comfort noodle dish. :)







Midway, enjoying the chicken and wine broth :) Uhmm..I'm reminded of home again.




No comments:

Post a Comment