Monday 4 June 2012

Hokkaido Chiffon Cupcakes and Chocolate Raisin Bread Pudding

My first attempt at Hokkaido Chiffon Cupcakes, WITHOUT the use of a stand mixer. I am proud to say though, I managed to whip the egg ehites stiff under 20minutes. Check me OUT :) Followed the recipe exactly this time, and these babies turned out beautiful! Wanted to frost them with green tea whip cream, First attempt = Whipped too much til it split Dxx then Second attempt = It wouldn't WHIP!!!! Or turn to cream! NIGHTMAREEEE. Thank god for icing sugar. Ah well. Somewhre HAD to go wrong.
And as if this wasn't enough, I made chocolate raisin bread pudding :) Truth be told, anything with Chocolates..my friends will like. :P That's their kryptonite.



























1 comment:

  1. Can you post the recipes for the cupcakes and pudding?

    ReplyDelete