Saturday 9 June 2012

Egg Drop Soup

Came back from Newcastle and Kingston Park today, and suffice to say I am TIRED. But the weather was charming and lovely today. So I think I'm still up for anything thrown at me. As for cooking, well..I admit that I'm a bit lazy today. Had Japanese for lunch at St Sushi today in Newcastle. The food's good :) Well for the price my aunty paid, it better be! And what made it even better? The restaurant, true to its origin was playing a Japanese Live DVD tour concert, by none other than TOHOSHINKI. Aw..brings back so many wonderful stalker-addiction fandom back when I was 15 :')
Anyway, back to dinner! Yeah I was lazy to make couscous or noodles, so I made egg the star of my dish instead. Wa-laaa. Substantial egg drop soup with veggies and anchovies for a high source of protein. Take that Dad! :) *and he's gonna screw me for not having carbs* But I did had a huge bowl of salmon katsu udon noodles for lunch. To be fair.. :P










No comments:

Post a Comment