Friday 23 March 2012

Couscous The Way It Should Be~

I have to say of all the times I've cooked couscous, tonight's was the BEST and definitely the easiest! Why? Because I just needed one equipment to cook it. And that is right in the photos. My white ceramic ramekin bowl! xD 

All I did was pop the hob on the lowest heat and let it gently simmer with my veggies and some seasonings as a broth and then when it boils, I stirred in my couscous with garlic and coriander and covered it with a lid. 15 or 20 glorious minutes later, my couscous was PERFECTLY COOKED! and at just the right amount as well :) 
As my side, I made some omega-rich miso stew with seaweed and dried fish and anchovies as well as some squid. The soup was good too. Hearty and goes well with my spicy couscous version of Bibimbap :) 
 

























No comments:

Post a Comment