Wednesday 14 March 2012

Simple Baking Filled with Sincerity

Woke up early today, going to meet up with some of my coursemates to handle my report due this Friday. So, since almost EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM kept pestering me about my foodie photos on Facebook and when they'll have a slice of it..I thought I should just get it over with and just bake this morning. Anyway, I've been itching to have some alone time with the oven anyway. Hehe..So here they are, fresh out of the oven
Green Tea Bottom Choco Mini Cakes
*should have been nicely risen muffins, but I guess I made the batter a lil too loose and it was overdone in the oven because it was too liquidy..Took longer to cook* :(
But my friends all enjoyed it anyway and I enjoyed hearing the shower of compliments as well :) 
 











No comments:

Post a Comment