Wednesday 28 March 2012

Teochew Style Porridge

After my library session with the girls, we planned to meet up again for Hunger Games in the theatre. How lame it is that this would be my first time to be in a movie theatre at Sunderland. And if I were to count the last time I went to a cinema since back home, I'd say it's about half a year. HOLY THAT'S LONG!
SO given that miniscule amount of time, I had to get ready my porridge before 6.30pm. Obviously, that didn't happen in time with BROWN RICE. So, I took the rice out...into my bowl..MICROWAVE! 
DING~ My porridge is *still not done as I want it* But still it's alright. More like Teochew style porridge. Chunky bits of rice with healthy broth. Ah well..Made it to the movies and before that my books just arrived from Amazon! HUNGER GAMES!! xD
 Oh as my side, I had kimchi and capsicums. RUSH! Taaaa~~














No comments:

Post a Comment