Friday 30 March 2012

Bibimbap..Lazy Version..

I steamed brown rice, hoping it will turn to nice fluffy rice to be eaten with what I hoped to be Bibimbap. But no..At the end, because I used too little rice in a large pot *which was just ok for my 1 serving portion mind you*, the rice eventually dried up since my rice cooker was on WARM mode. SIGH~ I felt so utterly disappointed, I didn't even have the mood to take out my saucepan to make another side. I was LAZY. I just diced some raw vege and tossed in gochujang then WA-LAA~ The beauty of Han-sik(Korean cuisine) 
I promised I'd show a picture of a whole microwaved egg right? Here it is! xD I left it in my mug and microwaved it..The beauty of the microwave. Hehe..I arranged the veggies nicely, but the egg covered it. Huhu..Ah well, sometimes food just has to look ordinary.
 
 










And as a special..Here's a photo of my homemade taufufah!!!! xD Glad to say it was an overall success, but it would have been better with a bit more agar-agar powder mixed in the soymilk. Ah well, it was good anyway and definitely will make it again another round.




No comments:

Post a Comment