Friday 9 March 2012

When Meehoon and Soysauce Collide.

I begin my next attempt for the same brand of meehoon packet that I always tend to screw up with because it softens too easily.But, luck was on my side for this time's dinner and instead of overcooking it, I hit the chord just RIGHT! Hah~ I did it! With all the spicy food that I had, the ulcer in my mouth did not improve =.= *gargling mouth with salt water* So, I had to revert to non-spicy night again.

Tonight's dinner was Meehoon tossed in Soysauce and Oyster sauce with Veggies. Looks a lot like the one my mom usually makes at home except there was a huge wok involved.
And for my side, I blanched some spinach and heated up a can of sardines which I have not tried since I bought it a month ago. It's been AGES since I had these lil' fishies. 
Overall, a good dinner indeed~









No comments:

Post a Comment