Wednesday 14 March 2012

My Take on Good Food

Well, at the end of the day I stayed back at the Science Building to do some further work again with my coursemates since we'd have nothing to do anyway back in the room. Found out the report I submitted last term wasn't attached to any file. Yikes! This is WHY i so detest online submission. Friggin pain in the neck! As if I had not enough on my plate as it is. I did all the work and now it's going to end up unamrked JUST because of the system's faulty website? NO WAY am I gonna let this one slip. Eventhough it accounts for 1% of my overall mark..A mark is still a mark..xD
 
Getting back to my room, I dumped my bag and headed straight to the kitchen start cooking.
Already had my dinner menu set out in my head since morning.
 Beetroot CousCous with Barley as my main star dish and a bowl of blanched brocolli. Tonight's dinner was full of LUSH~ Broccoli cooked just the way I like it, and for one of the rare times, my couscous were cooked just nicely fluffed and not too moist. Woohoo~ Beetroots added a nice pink tinge to my main dish. So I added some spring onions to contrast that colour, and it matched with my bowl too! Haha~ Coincidence.. It's all about the food presentation :) 
And all this in well under 45minutes. I find the process therapeutic so bear with me. TO me,good food takes time and attention.











No comments:

Post a Comment