Friday 30 March 2012

Brown Rice Proridge

Just like in my previous post, I attempted the brown rice porridge challenge but failed because brown rice cooks a LOT longer than white rice. *lesson learnt* And also I had to rush out after dinner, so didn't have time to make it a proper porridge. Turned into rice and soup at the end =.= tragic but still tastes pretty awesome. :) So, now I shall redeem this brown rice porridge attempt by cooking it properly. I made this since morning before I head out and then when I came back boiled it again! Still the consistency is not the same as white rice. But it's all good~ At least it was more cooked that the day before. xD 
For my side I made some cucumber and bell pepper with kimchi and tossed with gochujang. Thought I needed something more, so I added a Quorn sausage to buff it up. Uhm...Love the stuff :)
 





















No comments:

Post a Comment