Friday 23 March 2012

Not-So-Successful Ventures

So, what was going on in my head? *How to use up my brinjals which was prepared readily 2 days ago* DUH~ So typical of me to think of food when I space out into the distance. I finally opened the packet of egg noodles I brought over from KK to UK. I used tomyam paste to remind me more of home. But by the time I added my brinjals, the soysauce made the broth darker and look more like gravy instad of tomyam stew. Sigh! But it still tastes like one..so score points for THAT :)
As for my side, I wanted to do an omelette with long beans, but I think I overloaded with the vege and also because I used only an egg instead of two. silly me.. But it was a good scrambled egg with long beans side dish anyway. :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment