Friday 30 March 2012

Bibimguksu and Meatballs

It's that time again. NOODLES! With what? Initially, wanted to make it with miso soup and seaweed with mushrooms. Y'know Japanese? 
But I guess when I watch too many Korean dramas and got hooked on DBSK since age 15, I'm attached to Korean stuff. SO, with my piling up veggies in the pot I switched from Japan and back to Korean to make BibimGukSu! I didn't add kimchi, but I did use a lot of Gochujang *shows that my 1kg tub of korean chilli pepper paste didn't go to waste* 
And I steamed some turkey meatballs with green peppers and coriander leaves. Oooh, once done I had such a magnificient broth, which explains the switch from making miso soup. I already HAVE soup. Concentrated with turkey and bell pepper goodness. Ooooh~ that hits the spot. :D
 
















No comments:

Post a Comment