Tuesday 19 June 2012

The Union of Mothers

It's been ages since I last posted! I shall recap all that I have left behind since before my trip to Venice. Hehe Now back home in Malaysia, for the holidays! *throws confetti* right now, I'll add catch up and fill in those days I have missed. Also catching up with my own Malaysian food gawking delights~
So, here was lunch while sorting out deals and matters regarding the painful house moving and lease shyte. This as a thank you to my 2nd mother in UK Aunty Charlotte. Thanks to her help my mom and I manage to go through the entire ordeal. The moving, the furnishing, the discounts. Everything.
I made a Middle Eastern twist to the typical Japanese sushi roll, using couscous! :) Aunty Charlotte loved it and I quote from her " these are to die for" xD Music to my ears. It's just plain couscous seasoned with sweet chilli sauce and salt as well as the almighty pepper :)



The rest, the head chef (my mother) cooked. Noodles using left over pork ribs and white chinese cabbage.


And also, the almighty and fragrant pork loin shoulder CHINESE style.
The two mothers drooling at the pork, waiting to sink their teeth in.


Me and Mummy :)

Smells gooooood~






No comments:

Post a Comment