Sunday 2 December 2012

Food and Family





How quickly the week has come to an end. It was Friday already and the week has ended. My friends (close friends they are) and myself decided to have a little dinner together and watch something together as a family :) SO, I've made some vermicelli noodles CHINESE style of course. Make my mama proud. ANd to accompany my best friend's Tikka Chicken, I've made spring onion and mozarella stuffed naan breads. And how gorgeous they turned out to be :)  My first time too!



It was a great meal sitting together with the dining table full. I finally felt like it really was home. Wish my family was here too to make things even better. But on the brighter side, I've got the best and most understanding people by my side. WIth great food. I'm one lucky girl. :)

 Happy Eating and Cooking everyone!

1 comment:

  1. That bag of chips wiped all doubt away in my head XD Balanced with a good blend of oriental style pasta and (best of all) junk food! Hope home feels more like home every day on your side there for you.

    ReplyDelete