Sunday 2 December 2012

A Tofu Craving



It was one of those days when I miss home and when I say home, I specifically mean TOFU. Oh the firmness and delicate taste of that wonderful beancurd. I miss it so much~ So I just had to bring myself to get it from the asian shop around the corner, though I could very well use that money to get meat instead :( But it's times like these that cost and worth are both different things.



I had these tofu cooked in my usual korean soybean paste soup with lots of chilli powder imported from the good nation Korea itself. Ah~ What will I do without the spicy and hot broth they call Chilli. :)



Instead of having the meehoon in the broth, I had it separated to make it sweet and sour with the onions. This, to counter balance the hot spicy broth I have at the side.

 Happy eating and cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment