Wednesday 1 August 2012

Mini Banana Loaf and Steamed Buns

It's been a while. Why? I blame my wifi, before I left for KL last week with my grandparents the line was all wonky thanks to the unpredictable weather. Grr..This would not happen in UK! :( So, here are some bits of what I have been up to while bored at home. This was a recap of my attempt at making pandan choc steamed buns. It turned out pretty alright but I figure the texture would be better should I have left it to proof longer and perhaps a bit more vigorous kneading to produce more leavening. All in all, ain't that bad. Everyone still ate it anyway!



 Bought these mini loaf pans with Raymond the other day. Finally had it tested! And they were adorable, with my mini banana loaves. It was all swept away on the same day by my hoover brothers, mum and dad! Such simple recipes with no frills never fail to bring decadence.. :)












No comments:

Post a Comment