Monday 27 August 2012

Butterless Banana Raisin Muffins and Light Fudge Brownies

So the house ran out of butter since my last cookie and teacakes bake. Hence, I shall go back to baking with vege oil instead. Not something I am unfamiliar with ;) Being the health enthusiast in me. These bakes turn out successful since instead of the Creaming method, I used the airy consistency of a sponge cake which requires the beating of the eggs with sugar to make it fluffy and creamy :) 
Presenting Healthy Banana Raisin Breakfast Muffins..







Here's my second bake, this time I separate the eggs and made my brother beat the egg whites stiff. :D Hence I made something like a fudgy chocolate chiffon cake. But more fudgy since I used a whole bar of chocolate :D Guess what? No BUTTER needed. :D









No comments:

Post a Comment