Thursday 27 September 2012

The Last "Supper"

Recapping the last few days home, knowing that they were numbered and my list of things to do at home was still a long way to go makes it harder for me to return to UK. Whatever it is, I'll just have to learn to adapt to my surroundings..AGAIN~

So, what do we see in this lousy quality picture? Hmm..I think it ain't too bad *reassuring my own insecurity,RIGHT* I used my new Samsung S3 :) And I'd praise the quality of it. x)
So, I tried making sausage puffs by making my own puff pastry/shortbread pastry. I think I just made butter bread pastry instead :( SIGH! Not to worry, they still taste good..*Much of the justice from the sausages..Shhh*


 
Taking a closer look at my failed "sausage puffs" attempt. Sorry I didn't have a better view of them, I'll get to the reason as to why is that in my next post. I'll bet you'll throw your palm in your face by the time I revealed it.

Well, I've been busy in the kitchen haven't I? These are my cheese tart attempts. Again, kind of a fail really :( I just can't get these pastry things right! Dx There goes my chance to having a patisserie back home then. *scratches off list*


And what to do with leftover cream cheese? Hmmm..I know! *light bulb* I'm gonna bake a Cheese infused Orange batch of cupcakes. Now these were a hit :) Finally hit the note right with my cookies as well. No photos here, didn't have them in my phone. :(


And that was how I utilized the last day of me being home. Baking and feeding my family :) These are the quint essential ways of showing affection I should say. Mum..Dad..Popo..KungKung..Raymond..and of course Laurence <3 I miss you all so very much, I wish I could stay and not go back. But, duty calls~!

No comments:

Post a Comment