Friday 28 September 2012

Stewed..

I've always wanted to attempt to make chilli since I've watched those Mexican recipe programs. :) Thought I could give it a go this time around with the can of kidney beans I have in my cabinet.

 But, judging from my photos..I'd say that looks too far away from the typical old-fashioned chilli. Ah well, better luck next time I'd say.

 Instead of chilli, I think it turned out to be a veggie bean stew instead. And a great veggie stew it turned out to be :) Jam packed with all the nutrients I needed to rejuvenate myself from a tiring day. Beans for protein and carbs, Cabbage/Carrots/Onions and Peppers for vitamins and fibre.


 Peeping through the kidney beans. Yummy little gems they are :)

 Though an unconventional way to start off a chilli recipe, it definitely took a good turn into a wholesome stew :)

No comments:

Post a Comment