Friday 28 September 2012

Foodie's Block

For the first time, I'm putting my newest gadget Canon SX40 to work and I must say it's pretty under horrible lighting. The room was pretty dark by the time I was done with cooking and yet I could still see the clarity of my food. 
Though these were with enhanced adjustments because I find them looking rather dull without proper lighting. 
 Back to my food! Well, this is after all the first week back in this "not so foreign" place so don't expect a huge grand entrance of buffets and eye-catching dinners. Just not in the mood for it and I still have to build up my food stock in order to do that.

 Just felt like having a nice hot and spicy dish, so I just whipped up some glass noodles with my Korean red pepper powder. So desperate for some Korean gochujang instead *puts that in list to stock up* 
 Next to it, I just thought I needed some fast nutritious soup. Hence the doenjjang paste with veggies and the my own twist, Smoke Back Bacon :) A not-so-vegetarian Korean meal.
The downside to the camera though, compared to my Samsung NX I find that the lacking of megapixels is quite obvious. Quality and photo texture-wise I still prefer my Samsung, but for functionality and camera ability I'd pick Canon. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment