Thursday 27 September 2012

To Do What's Right

 Darn it..This day just had to come eventually :( The two day worth journey back to the place I have to call my 3rd home (1st being KK and 2nd being KL) Tears and heartache filled the entire journey. If I could stop time and just stay put at home, I would. So, being down and crestfallen with the harsh reality of being half way around the world away from home and not being able to visit til another 9 months definitely made me depressed. But, it's my responsibility to what's right for myself and my parents' sake.

The day got so grey and depressing to the point, that I unintentionally LEFT MY CAMERA! *facepalm* Seriously, how could I have left my Samsung NX camera when I blatantly left it in front of me on my bed! Funny thing was I remembered to bring my camera charger and flash extension. Right..Joke's on me Dx As if the day couldn't have turn out worse.


Well, things did not really seem all too bad after I got my hands on this wonderful new baby gadget I shall now disclose as FAMILY. :) Corny but hey, it helped me feel a slight bit better. Whenever my mind drifts back home and tears start trickling down my cheeks unintentionally, I just distract myself with this. Works most of the time.

Behold! My new compact camera, the pioneer of all compact cameras! The Canon SX40 :) Make mama proud! Thanks again for the early Xmas gift from my mama.
 
What better way to kill 9 bloody hours at the Dubai Airport while waiting my next flight to Newcastle than to sit on the bench with nothing to do except admiring the magnificence of my new baby gadget. :)
  
Also, expecting nothing but the best from Emirates was their prompt attention to my requested meals. The above was my "dinner" at about 8.30pm I think. Seafood Meal! :) Wonderful huge chunk of cod fish I think. For the first time, I actually finished my airplane meal. That's something to brag!


Just when I thought I had it good for dinner, check out the Oriental Meal I had for breakfast! :D This was breakfast, lunch was just as good too :) Believe it or not, I finished them too. Damn, airplane food is getting better as we speak! :) Luckily the food's good, otherwise paired up with my sulking mood and a possible dissatisfaction for Emirates, the journey could have been hell!

No comments:

Post a Comment