Monday 19 November 2012

American Ginseng and A Side of Asparagus?

 Having the last piece of chicken sitting in my freezer, made me think of a nice end to my chicken feasts. How else? In this unpredictable weather, obviously! Ginseng again~ But this time, I'm using American Ginseng. Thick chunks and all :)


 Turned out pretty decent at the end, and also I had my asparagus to use. I was in the mood for porridge but with them asparagus? That will be one hell of an odd combo. SO! Asparagus couscous it is..*Already this Ginseng chicken soup and Couscous sound strange enough*
 *Claps hand* Anyway, it all weirdness..It worked and I'm proud to say that my Samsung S3 managed to capture these enticing moments without me having to use my bulky Cannon SX40.
 Needless to say, I had a good and decent dinner :)

After having that, it was all the fuel and pump I needed to get through the cold autumn's night.
Happy cooking and eating everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment