Friday 16 November 2012

The Magnificient Halogen Oven

After exams were done, I finally have the time to spare to explore my new gadget. Presenting thw new and amazing HALOGEN OVEN :)

Since I had one egg left, I thought I just made a simple chocolate brownie for my bestie since it's Deepavali the next day and being a pathetic friends as myself, can't go over to celebrate because of work :(
To compensate my unforgivable sin, I baked her something in return. And she never says no to my tasty treats.
I had to readjust the timer and temperature to make the batter bake evenly because it didn't bake through for the first two attempts when I took it out. Dx
After a dusting of icing sugar and everything becomes all pretty and better :)


Happy eating and cooking fellow readers and bloggers!

1 comment:

  1. That halogen oven looks like some sorta experimental pod for foreign specimens o.o Like you can make Frankenstein out of it lol. The icing sugar sweetens everything up, looks and flavour. Though, I would've used more :x (preference.. preference..)

    ReplyDelete