Thursday 15 November 2012

Quickie Spice Essence

Lots have happened since my last post. I've been lazy and neglecting my blogging duties :( But, in fairness I have had a torturous week previously having two exams. So, I've been living in the library everyday, weekend included! Dx 
Yes..I'm bitter and boring.
 So, with all that already past this week shall be my "resting week". By resting I mean still having notes to finish and deadlines to meet for assignments. Yeap..That's reality for many students in Uni alike.
 But, that still never stops me from cooking. In fact I think I have more time to waste on food decor since I have my laptop shunned away from me.
 Hehehe..I've been craving for Soto Ayam (Malay Chicken Stew) so I just thought why not make a quickie one hour boiled version. It should by right be boiled for an entire day for the true aroma and taste of the spices to flourish. But, time is something I can't buy with money :(
 So, with soup checked! Another simple main, perfect glass noodles! Snuggled in a bed of broccoli xD
 My beautiful cinnamon sticks and star anise gives this chicken broth the perfect kick without the hot and spiciness. I've been behaving well, not much spicy food. Wouldn't want to upset my stomach during exams period.

 Anyway, Happy eating and cooking fellow readers and bloggers!

Slurrrrrpsss~!

No comments:

Post a Comment