Wednesday 31 October 2012

A Korean Samgyetang Substitute

Having chicken in my stock finally and not just pork ribs FINALLY gave me the chance to make some ginseng chicken soup :) 
Boiled it for just half an hour and discovered that the soup turned milky, sort of reminded me of the korean samgyetang soup actually :D
At the side I have soup, but what filled me up for the night? A nice bowl of veggie couscous with cauliflower :) Of course with a few spoons of Korean chilli powder with Doenjjang thrown into it to give it more flavour :D
 
Lighting aint impressive  but at least the food does me justice. Simple yet filling. AND I've just got my Andrew James halogen oven yesterday. Can't wait to give it a go! I soOoOo wanna bake eggs again!

Til my next post, Happy eating and cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment