Saturday 13 October 2012

A Curry Medley

Today, thanks to my very good friend I'll be having a wonderful curry chicken meal. Since I couldn't say no to her in the afternoon, I've packed it reheat for dinner. Of course I've added some extra ingredients to make it more flavoursome by the time dinner sets in.
 So, I've decided to pile up on the onions and added some glass noodles in there. I didn't know I was out of meehoon (rice noodles)! Otherwise, this could go very well as curry noodles :)
  At the side, I've steamed some pumpkin (squash) slices. Just to try it out really.
 Almost burnt the poor chicken in the pot while I was simmering it in all the yummy juices!
 Well, this turned out looking better than expected :)

 A closer look into dinner perhaps? Absolutely grateful for the curry I got and every drip just oozed the word CURRY.
 Dinner time!
 Slurrp!! Verdict : Noodles and curry are the BOMB. But, the pumpkin slices should be left alone and steamed longer. Sigh, ate half of it and it was still a bit hard and raw. =.= Raw pumpkin for dinner as a side dish. "Yay" (the quote patience is VIRTUE rings a bell)
Happy eating everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment