Tuesday 30 October 2012

Another Post about Pork Ribs..

 
I've been behind in my blog posts lately since test is near and I've got a ton of things to study and memorize before D-Day. I'd be more worried with it if it were essay questions, but since it's MCQs I'm rest assured it can't be as bad as I'd expect.

 So, here are some of the yummy dinners I've fixed and left to blog about. This one here I've steamed pork ribs in white wine and ginger with some wolfberries/ goji berries thrown in for extra finish and oomph~
 And I've got pumpkin porridge to accompany this home-reminiscent pork "cuisine" if I may call it. :D
 I'd say the pork is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. After finishing the meat on the ribs, I've kept the bones for soup the next day. Planning to make some chicken ginseng soup to revitalize myself and with these extra bones thrown in for extra taste and depth.
 Well, it's definitely autumn already seeing as how dark it was when it was JUST 6pm. That's early and yet it felt like it was already past 7pm.
Anyway, Happy cooking and eating bloggers/readers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment