Sunday 7 October 2012

Home Reminiscent

It was a Tuesday and I've got my first placement in a community pharmacy from 2pm til 5pm. And the "best" part? It's all the way in South Shields (takes at least 45minutes to get there by the Metro) Oh wonderful. But on the brighter note, I've got a good friend to accompany me throughout the journey and the placement. Phew! 
 
Wing insists on cooking dinner for me once I came back, eager to try her aubergine recipe. It was yummy and good :) So I offered to make porridge with ginger and anchovies. My porridge never fails to deliver :)

Arrived back at about 6.30pm since I dropped by Morissons on the way from South Shields. Hehe..Grocery shopping is always a pleasure :) Got a massive huge pineapple for the price of a quid. And a punnet of nectarines for a reduced price of 29p.
It's nice to be home to see a table with food :) Many compliments to Wing for her effort and it was indeed a success. Feels a bit like home seeing them dishes on the table like that :)


A nice hearty dinner after a long day's work. Just the best remedy for a tired day. Happy eating everyone!








No comments:

Post a Comment