Wednesday 17 October 2012

Getting into the Fix

Here we go again. DINNER~! Always the same question, what to eat? If that's not the case then you definitely don't put much thought into your food. 
 For today, I've decided to incorporate eggs! Since no meat was defrosted earlier on, I'll have protein in the form of eggs for today. Typically my steamed egg with wine and spring onions. Heavenly tasteful just like it should be. The many wonders of white wine ;)

 And back to the starring of the day, simple but potent Ginseng pork rib essence soup. Seems like I'm falling into a pattern here for a few days already. Ah well, at least I did COOK. That's a given bonus already! :)
 The pork ribs in all its gratifying glory. Still hot from the stove :)
 So that pretty much sums up my dinner for the night. I know..where the carbs at? I was full already by the large bowl of soup and those ribs, PLUS the eggs. I'd say that substantial. Not glutinous full but contenting and heart-warming full.
 Such little ingredients, that can make such wonderful food :) Doesn't take just 5 star ingredients to make top-notch meals.

Happy eating and cooking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment