Saturday 13 October 2012

Another Round of Congee Please

I know..From the looks of it, and as you readers flip through the posts throughout the week. My meals have been one porridge after another. I'm not sure why though, I've been having these recipe concoctions for PORRIDGE lately.
This time, I made porridge with carrots and scallions since I'm out of squash already and been having an itching for an orange-coloured porridge. Don't ask me why, it's just because..CRAVINGS they're a mystery.
 I like my wooden spoon :) Anyway back to the picture, as my side dish I've thinly sliced the courgettes and quickly blanched them. No seasoning what-so-ever. Hence the red drippings are..*drum rolls* Hot Chilli Sauce. (not much of a mystery) :/
 These shots without the flash on, looks really dim. Grr..But ah wellllll...I learn from my mistakes. No natural lighting since by the time I'm through cooking, it was dark :(

Despite the crappy lighting. Happy eating and cooking everyone~

No comments:

Post a Comment