Saturday 13 October 2012

Ginseng, The Root for Optimum Health

It was the time for replenishment. Yes, you've guessed it right. Today calls for the strong imminent root, GINSENG. Been feeling a bit weak and fatigued lately, so I just thought why don't I just boiled some ginseng soup. It may be a small pot, but hey I call it CONCENTRATED soup for the soul.
 But first, I'll just direct your attention to my veggie glass noodle "stir-fry"
 Supposed to be the main dish, but really I was looking forward more to the soup
 It wasn't that fantastic, just veggies thrown in with some noodles. I was tired of waiting since I did all that for the soup already. Hehe.
 Nevertheless it was edible. *though could be better paired with Korean Gochujjang*
 Since I've not bought any chicken as of yet. *purse creaks open with spiders fleeing* Bought too much fruits the  other day. =.= Ah well, that's what we have pork ribs for! The first time I've cooked ginseng soup with pork instead of chicken.
My verdict? It's hell awesome and good! Like duh, what pork taste bad with chinese ingredients and ginger thrown in? Any "odd sniffing stuff" had already evaporated with all our potent chinese herbs.
Happy cooking and eating fellow bloggers/readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment