Tuesday 23 October 2012

Only Two.

After last night, staying up til 12am to surprise my bestie which I usually do not do for JUST anyone. Really, I take my sleeping hours very seriously and they deserve top most priority. But since she's my ultimate darling here. I'll make her a special exception and brought everyone together for last night for a surprise :)
 So now for some cooking ME time. Wasn't in the mood to be thinking what to have since I only have TWO vegetables in my fridge. *ashamed* ONIONS and celery.
 Couldn't do much with those to make a fancy dinner. So I had my dehydrated kelp aside to make some seaweed soup with some black fungus as well. :) Yummy Yum Yum at a budget.


 As you can see, the food's straight from the kitchen and onto the podium for their "beauty shots"
Happy Eating everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment