Sunday 7 October 2012

Veggie La Fiesta

Can't believe I'm actually saying this, but..I've got too much vegetables in stock! xD Time to use them up and "NOT" be frugal. So today is gonna be veggie la fiesta~ 
 
I feel bad for not including the ever essential carb in this staple, BUT in my defense these were no small portions. After a hefty day of writing up notes and catching up on the week's work, I can sit and rest with food. *obviously not much thought was put through it judging by the lacking of presentation* 

 Tired..Very tired..Sustenance! *lights up with joy*
 Chinese napa cabbage and pumpkin with smoked back bacon stew. I know, what's with the bacon? Hey, it's the cheapest cut of meat available here. AND it's yummy :)
 Happy eating folks! There's always time to cook, no matter how busy the day gets.

No comments:

Post a Comment