Saturday 13 October 2012

Just Three Ingredients

Tired of porridge and congee yet? I know I'm only partially sick of it. Not completely, but let's not go there ;) And best of all, I just needed 3 main ingredients: Carrots/Courgettes and Spring Onions :) I take pride in being thrifty don't I? *nods in self-agreement*
 Today's starring..Couscous with lots of carrots and courgettes topped with scallions to finish the sweet note. :) On the side, I've thinly sliced the courgettes again and blanched them with some carrots. Again..*bored yet? oddly enough I'm not :P*
 The chilli sauce and ginger definitely helped the dish appetizing and yummy :) So, today's dinner? Verdict is SUCCESS.
 Had a tiring long day of lectures despite being a Friday! :( Couldn't care less what I've put into my mouth really as long as they're something hot and spicy to warm me up in this COLD HOUSE! *damn central heating*
 Phew! Just in time for dinner at 6pm and..the sun hasn't gone down completely yet. Yay!
 The wonders of simple natural lighting, many credits to the sun! :)
Happy eating and cooking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment