Saturday 31 December 2011

Fish Stew Like Home

 So, before my trip to Newcastle in the morning I managed to squeeze in some time to do some prep for dinner when I get back. ( I sound so much like a control freak now) But! It never hurts to get things ready. While my fish is melting away to defrost, I made my vegetable broth ready before leaving and once the fish softened, I marinated it with salt and lots of garlic, and thank goodness I did. The fish tasted so heavenly divine!
So all I had to do when I get back was to put the fish in the boiling soup along with some more chopped veggies and meehoon to bulk up my dinner. Then I'm all set! Good meal to look forward to when I get back.


Using my new bowl already

My well and perfectly seasoned white fish
The only down side to this fish is that it's got a lot of small tiny bones


No comments:

Post a Comment