Saturday 31 December 2011

Tis' Marks the End for 2011

Ironically, last night dinner was the simplest dish I ever concocted. PORRIDGE. Since my throat felt quite sore and my hands felt tired from the kimchi session earlier, I made some nutritious fish porridge. Just like how my mom used to make it every Friday when my dad buys fresh fish from the market. All this talk of home, makes me miss home even more with the New Year's. But, anyway keeping myself occupied is the best solution. Here's my twist on my mom's wholesome fish porridge:
Looks better in the photo actually

Almost didn't have the appetite to eat since I wasn't feeling very well

But I did eat it anyway, too bad with the sore throat I can't add kimchi

Ate til the last grain of rice. No food wasted on the Eve of New year's.

No comments:

Post a Comment