Sunday 1 January 2012

"Happy" New Year

Woke up to New Year's morning, to find that the kitchen was left in utter chaos. Despite the noise last night, I did manage to sleep though not continuously. So, rest you ask? Pfft. But I'm not gonna let that bring me down today. Though it was heavily pouring most part of the day. And because of the bad weather, and myself feeling under the weather, I can't bring myself to attend Sunday Mass. Also the fact that most of the shops are closed and the city center being deserted and all during New Year's kinda sent me the chills thinking if I had to walk alone.

My morning oatmeal fix

My morning shall never be complete without it

OmNomNommmm~

To cleanse my system and cool my slightly sore throat.

Barley and Green Bean Tong Sui

Filled with fiber goodness



No comments:

Post a Comment