Sunday 1 January 2012

Pickled Turnip!

Been wanting to do this since I saw the recipe for it from Aeri's Kitchen's website. Love her website! It's got so many Korean food recipes I just adore admiring the pictures. Without further ado, here are pictures of my attempt. With my own twist, since I didn't use white radish, the price just doesn't seem worth it here as compared to back home. So I used a Swede aka Turnip instead. It's from the same root vegetable family anyway.

      



Still down with the flu, so porridge it is. But this time, with expensive scallops to go with since it's New Year's after all. Fish Porridge with Scallops and Carrots, Cucumbers, Onions and Ginger. I think I'm feelin' better already. Only the flu is left..

My porridge became more like rice and soup
Didn't turn the heat all the way up, was afraid the rice may stick










Left it for last, cuz I wouldn't wanna be picking at the bones in my porridge


No comments:

Post a Comment