Tuesday 17 January 2012

What Friends Are For..

So, after baking my blondies *not really like the typical dense ones, turned out more like spongecakes in the end* packed them up and refridgerated before heading off to Karen's flat for dinner. It was 6.30pm by the time they actually cooked. I normally finish my dinner by then already. Sigh..How different I can be from my friends, really still astounds me.
Anyway, here are the pictures as promised:




To think they expect the broth to taste "wonderful" after just a few leaves of pak choi and some dumplings boiling in it. NO WAY!! Had to improvise without any miso paste of soybean paste around. Not even a ginger or some garlic in sight to add some arome and depth into it. Just pepper, salt and soy sauce. At least I made it edible and not just plain dishwater! Dx But nevertheless, the dumplings were not bad. As for the noodles, I have to say I don't fancy them yellow and huge ones. Makes me think of boric acid..Udon or rice noodles would be a much better option.

No comments:

Post a Comment