Thursday 19 January 2012

Mother of All Birds.. Continued

Having leftover turkey, means TURKEY SOUP! Though I didn't used it all up at once today since I want to stretch my supply for about 3 days at least. Frugal is me..Anyhow the meat is more than enough for me for the night to fill me up.

The basics, carrots, cabbage, onions, celery.. But to sweeten up my soup even more, I added ANCHOIVES. That with my turkey meat, made this broth even more to die for! Also, made a cold side dish with my radish kimchi, steamed brussles and a raw bell pepper. Yummayy~










I'm getting the hang of making a side dish more now, since I can use my radish kimchi as a side to spice things up. But! In smaller quantities, since I wouldn't want to fall ill again and be under antibiotics over an infection of the throat or sinus and what not.

No comments:

Post a Comment