Wednesday 11 January 2012

Food for the Sick

After yesterday and basically most of days really, of countless spicy Korean and Japanese twists in my dinners and lunches I think my throat couldn't take it any longer. Feeling a wee bit of a sore throat coming up already. Argh!
So, to compensate that I'm gonna have to watch what I eat before my sore throat ends up worsening and I would have to suffer being sick here all ALONE with no family members to look after me. Hence, I give you my alternative Fusion-inspired meals. Wouldn't really call em' Italian or French for real since I didn't bother referring to a recipe and I did make some alterations to fit my pallet. Such an amateur~ I know. But heck! I'm only cooking for myself. No one to please but me, the BEST~

After doing some errands in the city centre, did some extra fruits and vege shopping at the market's I came back at about 12.45pm to whip up my lunch! Hungryyyy, so I made runny scrambled eggs with spring onions on toasts. Should've just used the microwave to do it, since it was easier and less of a hassle for a hungry, food-deprived person such as myself at that point of time.





For dinner, I cooked up some Turkey meatballs with EXTRA spring onions, yum yum~ in Ratatouille (stewed version) tasted a LOT better than the baked one since this one's got more flavour and of course, MEAT! I tweaked this french vegetarian cuisine..Oh so mean~ But I need my sustenance! xD 



Would've snapped more pictures but I was in the kitchen having dinner with 2of my foreign flatmates. Thank goodness, they're the alright ones. Otherwise =.= noisy and chaotic!

No comments:

Post a Comment