Friday 13 January 2012

Detox!


Since I still wasn't feeling well, I had less of an option to choose for my meals since most of them involve 3 words, Red Chilli Pepper. Have to take it at a slower pace this time. So, I made some hearty soul food to make me feel better.
Take One..Lunch! Anchovies Clear Vege Noodle Soup





While cooking for lunch, I was preparing my dinner as well. Since it was porridge, I took extra time to cook it so the consistency is as I liked it. Basmati rice is soooo effing different from Jasmine rice. Can't wait to finish this batch and get the Jasmine one. And to add more fiber into my porridge, I added barley also for more nourishment.

Take Two, Dinner! Chicken Porridge with Vege and Mushrooms. (Seaweed and Spring Onions for garnish)
Also, accompanied by my side dish which I prepared earlier yesterday, based from a korean recipe called EggPlant NaeMul. Basically, steamed eggplants and cucumbers(my twist) steamed and tossed in sesame oil, soysauce, garlic and spring onions. I added the chicken meat from my porridge so I can easily pick on the meat rather than have them dissolved and lost in the porridge. I like to FEEL my food with my teeth chewing.






No comments:

Post a Comment