Saturday 28 January 2012

Turkey Rolls and Kimchi Wraps Plus Baked Eggs!

Today went a little unexpected for me, but mostly in a good way. Despite having only 4 hours of sleep yesterday, much thanks to the baboons next door. Inconsiderate and illiterate beings, can't help themselves after all they weren't properly educated.
This time, I can finally do some experimenting with my turkey mince. Been wanting to make a dumpling with it since before CNY, except without using the dumpling skin I'm gonna use seaweed! Hehe..And after watching Fermentation Family the kdrama centralizing on kimchi, it inspired me to make some kimchi wraps too!
And soooo I proudly present my dinner!
Oh! and I baked eggs too with leek and tomatoes~ These were fantastic! But I think because I added the soysauce, it caramelized at the bottom. It went dark brown at the bottom *shrugs* But still tastes amazing! xD 














No comments:

Post a Comment