Friday 13 January 2012

Addicted to Noodles~!

Packed my sandwiches filled with Philadelphia Cheese Spread Grilled Pepper flavoured with some chopped tomatoes. Oooh..Loved it. Too bad I forgot to snap photos *darn!!!* It was early when I packed it since lectures start at 9am. And after that, I planned to do some clothes shopping what with the seasons sales and all. Proud to say, I finally did find some things worth spending. A new dress, new scarves and new earring and something for my mother as well. Not bad for a Friday the 13th.

By the time I got back, I prepared dinner slowly (took my own sweet time) since it was barely even 4.30pm. By the time, I did finish everything I finally get to satisfy my hunger by 5.45pm at least! Got crafty today since I found out I was actually having a sinus infection. Not sore throat! Whoops~ That meant the amount of Kimchi I ate wasn't THAT overwhelming after all. Phew!

So, for dinner I decided to steam my salted chicken with black fungus and mushrooms with dried wolfberries and lilyroot in wine. Uhmm~ And as my main, I made scallop noodles with vege and mushrooms, tossed in oyster sauce, light soysauce and garlic with some dried prawns. Dinner plan...successfully executed!












No comments:

Post a Comment