Thursday 5 January 2012

Sweet Temptations

Having one last pear in my fridge, it was just perfect for me to attempt my Pear and Snow Fungus Tong Sui. I don't recall my home ever making this before, but I think I must or might have had it in a Chinese restaurant before. My memories of my childhood are foggy since I grew up to resent food. Heh..Go figure.
So, with my parcel from home arriving a couple of days ago I finally got my red dates,wolfberries and snow fungus stock from home. Yipeeeeee...And this is such a simple recipe to follow:
All you needdepends on proportion, I used a pear, just about a handful of snow fungus, 3-5 red dates and about 5 longans also some wolfberries. Boiled it for about an hour and there it is! And I didn't even need to add sugar since I've added the longans for sweetness and the red dates as well. Healthy..





Had to have a crepe made, just to fill me up for the afternoon. Another well executed attempt for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment